Tuesday 3 September 2013

Sabang Island (Weh Island)




By Diah Nurhayati

Hi guys, today I will tell you about my other journey with the other teachers of SM-3T in Aceh. Guess what, we went to Sabang. It is a small island located  in Aceh province. It lay in the northest part of Indonesia.

On the first day, my friends and I gathered at Ulee Lhee harbour. Then the leader bought the ticket to Sabang island. Sabang or also known as Weh Island are one of the favourite destination for divers from all of the world. The wonder of Sabang not only from the beautiful landscape, but also under the sea. Its a heaven at the land and under the sea. To go to Sabang my friends and I use ferry. The ferry is so big it carries people, trucks and auto mobile. It takes tho hours to Sabang with ferry.

After 2 hour trip across wide sea, we see Sabang island from a distance. The sea surface was calm and we got a nice cruising under the bright morning sun. My eyes rolled all over watching the island. Its unpopulated island, and not really a small one. Sabang quite big I think. Because it’s almost dark so, my friends rent a car and we find a lodging for all of us. We stayed at the lodging for 2 days.

Here I give you some pictures when I was in the ferry:

[pic.1 Miss TePe counting for the money]

[pic.2 me, in action]

[pic.3 my friend (enis) and I in action]

[pic.4]

[pic.5]

 [pic.6] 

[pic.7 all of my friends on the ferry]

 [pic.8 all of us on the top of the ferry]

Ok, that's enough of my story today. I will continue it as soon as possible.
Next post will be about Iboh Beach and Zero Kilometer at Sabang Island.

Thanks for reading. See you next time. (^__^)

No comments: