Sunday 1 September 2013

Pulo Aceh part 2


Hi guys, what a beautiful day is.

Let me continue my story in Pulo Aceh on the second day.
There was 80 teachers that came to Pulo Aceh for holiday. There we stayed for three days.
We also had some agendas there, such as playing at the beach, having fun together, mountaineering, football playing with the society, etc. It was fun. Here's some pictures there:

[pic.1 playing at the beach in Pulo Aceh]
[pic.2]
[pic 2 and 3 cleaning the environment and painting the fence ]
[pic.4 on the way to the next beach. we went there by foot]

 [pic.5 my friends and I at the beach]

 [pic.6 waiting for the sunset]

[pic.7 our mess for three days in Pulo Aceh]


 [pic.8 football competition between SM-3T teachers and the society in Pulo Aceh ]

 [pic.9 the supporters of football]

[pic.10 what a beautiful sand is]

 [pic.11 second day, at the beach waiting for the sunset in Pulo Aceh]

 [pic.12 it's sunset, wonderful]

Ok guys, it's for the second day of my holiday in Pulo Aceh/ Aceh Island. Next I will tell you about my third day there. Check it out.     ^_^

No comments: