Monday 2 September 2013

Leaving Pulo Aceh

[pic.1 map of Pulo Aceh]

By Diah Nurhayati

In June, 23 2012 the SM-3T teachers left Pulo Aceh. We used two boats to crossed from Aceh Island to Banda Aceh. We left at 10 o’clock. My friend’s and I used a small boat. It’s the only boat that crossed to Banba Aceh in the morning. The boat also bring other things such as society motorcycle that will be used in Banda, some fishes from the fisherman, wood, net, etc. Firstly, I felt little bit scared because there’s no float on the boat.  But next, I prayed God along the road and nothing happened. All or the passagers are saved until the destination (Banda Aceh).

Here I have some pictured that I took when I was on the boat:

 [pic.2 the only boat comes to Pulo Aceh. it's twice per day in the morning and in the evening]

[pic.3 the boat from the side, the passangers are not and never wearing float ]

[pic 4 leaving Pulo Aceh]

 [pic.5 looking at the side of the boat, how deep the sea is.]

  [pic.6 sitting on the head of the boat, What a danger action it is. ] 

[pic.7 What a fresh fish]

[pic.8 How poor the shark is]

 [pic.9 How big that fish is, do you know the name of the fish?]

 [pic.10 poor shark. Have you ever eaten a shark?]

 [pic.11 Sea of Octopus]

 [pic.12 How does it taste?]

[video Poor Shark]

Well, my journey to Pulo Aceh is finished. 
See you next time on the next journey in the other places.. [^_^]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

keren bgt

Anonymous said...

keren bgt

diah said...

makasiiiihhhh ^_^